Reporting to the Associate Director for Programming, this position is responsible for planning, creating, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive intramural and club sports program. Essential functions are as follows:
1. Administers and coordinates a comprehensive intramural sports program to include flag football, basketball, soccer, volleyball, softball and more.
2. Conducts sports officials training, recruitment, and evaluation for all intramural sport leagues and tournaments.
3. Supervises and evaluates student and/or paraprofessional staff.
4. Schedules intramural leagues, tournaments and related staff; coordinates and schedules intramural and open recreation play.
5. Develops and administers a university club sports program targeted towards undergraduate students.
6. Advises a student-led council to govern each of the university sport clubs.
7. Plans and implements a yearly calendar that each sport club adheres to, including requirements for fundraisers, community service, officer training, attendance at university events and beyond.
8. Advises and oversees the budgets, allocations, travel and financial accounts for each of the club sports and ensures university policies are being followed.
9. Assists in the programming and implementation of events hosted by club sport organizations.
10. Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited University in a relevant discipline; Master's preferred.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in the provision of intramural / club programs; Graduate Assistantship experience acceptable.
To apply, please visit www.nsujobs.com and reference position number 997836.
Internal Number: 997836
About Nova Southeastern University
NSU is a private, not-for-profit university located in South Florida that awards bachelors, masters, doctoral and professional degrees. Please visit www.nova.edu and/or www.rec.nova.edu to find out more.