· Evening/Weekend work responsibility as required.
· Officiate IM games when needed.
· Supervise IM games when needed.
· Supervise Sport Clubs games/matches when needed.
· Other duties as required.
All Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and at least three professional references to Patty Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted through bluefishjobs.com will not be considered.
· Bachelor’s degree in recreation, sport management or related field.
· At least 1-2 years of progressive experience in recreation management.
· Acceptance to graduate school at FIU.
· CPR certification (or ability to obtain upon hiring).
Additional Salary Information: $6,000/semester plus tuition waiver and $500/semester book allowance for a 9-month appointment (20 hours max. per week); summer employment opportunities are also available. The GA is responsible for paying his/her health insurance, and approx. $700/sem. in student fees.
About Florida International University
Florida International University will be a leading urban public research university focused on student learning, innovation, and collaboration.
Florida International University is an urban, multi-campus, public research university serving its students and the diverse population of South Florida. We are committed to high-quality teaching, state-of-the-art research and creative activity, and collaborative engagement with our local and global communities.