Review of Applicants will begin March 26th! Anticipated start date: May 15th.
Purpose of Position: Coordinate Aquatic and Outdoor Adventure programs; supervises and trains student staff; manages OA and Aquatics facilities and equipment. Facilitate youth camp programming including Summer camp offerings.
Essential Functions: - Programming: Management of Outdoor Adventures and Aquatics programming.
- Operations: Management of Outdoor Adventures and Aquatics facilities and equipment.
- Employee Supervision: The incumbent will develop student positions to manage and supervise Aquatics and OA programs and facilities. The position plays a key role in the Rec. Sports student staff training program. The position oversees emergency response training.
- Youth Camp: Facilitate summer camp offerings to generate revenue for department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications: - Bachelor's Degree.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- CPR/AED and First Aid within 6 months of employment.
- Certified Pool Operator within 6 months of employment.
Preferred Qualifications: - Master's Degree.
- 3 or more years of related experience.
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid or Wilderness First Responder
Applicants must apply through UT-Tyler website: https://www.uttyler.edu/human-resources/prospective-employees/
Additional Information: The retirement plan for this position is Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS), subject to the position being at least 20 hours per week and at least 135 days in length.
EO/AA Statement: The University of Texas at Tyler is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
BACK TO TOP
Bluefishjobs.com is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else NIRSA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at Bluefishjobs.com.